Sunday, February 12, 2006

I want off this rollercoaster!

The last week has been very unpleasant. Thankfully, Jude is well again and went back to school on Monday.

I wish I could say the same for myself. Thank God I didn't have any face-to-face client meetings. I don't know to look smart and competent while using all my superpowers to balance my head on my neck.

A new level of hell has been added to my usual "cold leads to sinus infection" purgatory: Hot, flaming ear infection

The symptoms:

  • Pathetic whining from unbearable pain
  • Never-ending series of "Huh?"s that come with temporary hearing loss.
  • Vertigo worse than the day after a fifth of Jack Daniel's (trust me, I know of what I speak...)
  • It's Sunday and I still can't hear out of my right ear. I CAN, however, sit in a chair without throwing up now.

    It's the little things in life, ya know??

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com