Monday, March 20, 2006

Blogging Frenzy...

I've given birth to yet another blog. So that now makes 3. Oh, plus my Flickr blog. I haven't found my online voice yet, so I've been a bit like a teenager trying on identities.

My latest blog,
The Hippest Kid, reflects quite a bit of soul searching. I took a look at my bookmarks and instantly realized my true calling: Shopping for quirky kid's stuff.

I live in a college town where the Baby Gap lasted about a year before its transformation into a Gap underwear store for co-eds. The only place to find cool children's clothing is Target and that is stretching the meaning of "cool" for me.

As such, I rely heavily on the Internet when shopping for
the Dude. I've accumulated one hell of a link collection too, so I decided that my true calling in life must be to perpetuate the gross consumerism of simply FABULOUS kid's stuff.

I am sooo deep!

2 Comments:

Blogger toyfoto said...

I have to say my prediction was right. I check hippestkid EVERY DAY. I refresh often if a new posting hasn't been made. I love the stuff and the words describing it. And as of yet, I haven't spent a dime. Thanks.

10:46 AM  
Blogger toyfoto said...

My prediction has come true. I visit hippestkid often, and refresh the page compulsively if there's no new postings to be found. And I haven't bought a thing even though I covet!
Good work.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com