Friday, March 10, 2006

An end to laundricide?

This is a really cool idea, a great, real-world use of wireless devices that addresses a real need. Washing machine and dryer makers supplying laundromats could really take this and run with it. I love the idea that the machine could call you, say 10 minutes before your load is done or when a machine opens up. Or in this poor guy's case, call 911 when you do something really stupid.

I lived on the 12th floor of my dorm when I was in college. It really sucked to go all the way to the basement, just to see if a machine was available. Heaven forbid I burn off a single calorie of my precious freshman 15.

Think of all the time I could have freed up to drink more cheap beer and get laid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com